The Human Resource and Administration Division plays a prominent role in achieving the corporate objectives and goals of the organization. Additionally the division serves to ensure that the organization effectively attains its vision, mission, values, company metrics and factors that keep the organization guided towards success are optimized.
The primary functions of the division are as follows:
- Formulating effective HR policies and procedures for the organization.
- Developing and enhancing employee motivation and engagement.
- Manpower planning and recruitment.
- Adopting policies and procedures for effective retention of staff.
- Employee Training and Development.
- Performance Evaluation and Staff Appraisal.
- Formulating schemes for rewards and recognition.
- Adopting disciplinary procedures and action.
- Developing leadership and interpersonal communication.